HomeAboutContact

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Handwriting without Tears

When I first started teaching Kindergarten I came across a fabulous handwriting program called Handwriting Without Tears.
digital-teaching-tools.jpg

I have used this program with my first graders as well and now that I am back in Kinder I was excited to see what upgrades the company has to offer.  They now have it for your SMARTboard!!  Yay!!  I just tried it for the first time today and the kids loved it.  Check it out!

Oh and I need help finding a blog...
I was scanning through blogs last week and came across a teacher blog where they had read No David to the class and then created positive statements (Yes David).  I want to have the kids do the art work and combine it with the ideas shared by The First Grade Parade.  I spent hours searching my links in hopes of coming across it again but I give up:)


No comments:

Post a Comment