HomeAboutContact

Monday, April 4, 2011

About

I am currently a first grade teacher working overseas. I began my teaching adventure 13 years ago. Since then I have taught Kindergarten, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and Special Education. Growing up I remember lining up my stuffed animals and pretending they were my students. My classroom looks nothing like it did in my pretent school but I enjoy just as much as I did then. I beleive that learning has to be fun for the kids and am always looking for great ideas to keep that spark alive.

I am also a mom to three wonderful little boys! We had a little surprise with our youngest who is just about to have his first birthday!! Though we are starting all over again, there is such joy that comes with it.

Blogging is such a wonderful way for teachers to share their expertise and creativity! I am hoping that I will have the opportunity to share a little of what I have gained from my years working with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment