HomeAboutContact

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My All Time Top 7 FAVS!


Katie over at Persnickety Pickles is having a Non-Teacher related Linky party! This will be my first and a fun one to do:) So here goes....

1. My wonderfully supportive husband! Without him I wouldn't be able to be such a great teacher and mom!
2, 3, & 4. My boys - My heart explodes with love for them. I love how they keep me busy and each and every day they help
me see the joy in life!
5. CHOCOLATE!!! Need I say more?? Unless I say CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!
6. Apple: iMac, iPod, iPhone, and hopefully in the future iPad!!! They make my life so much easier!!
7. Walks in the forest! Nothing like clearing the brain and getting centered like a nice long hike in the woods with the family and sometimes friends:) (The bottom photo was taken while stopping at a hut in the woods)

1 comment:

  1. who doesn't love some chocolate!?! let's break some open right now! :)

    thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete