HomeAboutContact

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My first blog entry...

Well I'm hoping to take a stab at the world of teacher blogs so here goes nothing...

Over the past couple of months I have fell in LOVE with teaching all over again as I have been inspired by fabulous teachers all over the world! Though I don't have access to many of the luxuries stateside (Dollar Tree), I do have access to the internet:) I'll try to post some photos of my classroom and hope to link up with some of the amazing teachers out there! Still working on the blog image but Thistlegirl images sure are snazzy:)

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to you unique perspective! Welcome to blogland!
    Curls and a Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not alone with being new to blogging. :)
    Welcome!


    Littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete