HomeAboutContact

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finding balance...

Well I just got started on this but haven't found the time to write an entry or add what we're doing:( So I've been wondering how teachers find the balance between family and their jobs? I have three adorable boys and this week baseball season started in full swing with a game for one tonight and another on Saturday. I had hoped to do a little work on some Earth Day projects for school. Fortunately tomorrow is a Teacher Work Day and after completing report cards I can maybe spend some time planning. Does anyone else have these issues? Seriously after 13 years of teaching, I'm still asking myself how do I get it all in?
(I'll have to show some super cute photos of my little baseball players:)

1 comment:

  1. I have no clue how people who have families find balance. I am single without kids and I find it so hard to "Do it all." I do have things that I just don't miss no matter what is due at work. Like the gym. I go almost everyday for an hour. Every year, I tell myself it will get better and then I find new projects for myself!
    Erica Bohrer's First Grade

    ReplyDelete