HomeAboutContact

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Teacher Work Day!!

Isn't it amazing how we can spend 8 hours in our classrooms alone and still not get everything done on our agendas :) This year we are working towards accredidation and they are really pushing for evidence of data. I spent most of my day getting report cards written and everything filed and ready for our visit. By the time that was done I was out of time. I stayed awhile longer to at least be ready for Monday. Lindsey at The Teacher Wife has some AMAZING units that I was able to get printed and laminated. I also hung the ones we have already used so that they are up for student reference. I'm hoping to get some photos posted as it looks super cute!! I just read she is having a sale so I popped over to see what's up. She only had two units I don't already own but I was sure to snap them up. We might be using the noun unit for review or I'll put it away for next year. My boys loved the SUP-ER hero graphics and they are 2nd and 4th grade:)

No comments:

Post a Comment