HomeAboutContact

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Action, Action, We want Action!

Or at least a some firm decisions!  It is looking like I will remain in my present classroom but now it may be that I teach a K-1 multiage or straight Kinder.  Evidently the numbers are high in first and low in Kinder.  Though I would love to do a multiage and have been through the training, I am hestitant to be the "thrown together class."  If parents haven't signed up for it, it can be an uphill struggle if they aren't supportive.  If it doesn't happen this year, it will most likely happen next year. But that will give us time to educate the community and ourselves on how to begin a multiage class. Prayers please....

So this past weekend I spent WAY to much time in my classroom unpacking all the amazing new materials.  Several times I stopped and looked around and had to remind myself of what I had accomplished as looks were definately deceiving:) I'm still a long way off but just to give you an idea of what I started with, these are some photos after I had already begun to move some things around.


Once I have finally figured things out - I'll be sure to post pictures.  It already looks better than this but still SO MUCH work to do in so little time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment