HomeAboutContact

Monday, August 22, 2011

Shhh...Everyone is sleeping and I am crafting!!

The house is super quiet and I just finished making the last of our Welcome gifts for our new staff members. This year I'm on the Social Sunshine committee so we made little gifts of encouragment to all the teachers new and returning, and then a little something extra welcoming our newbies. (We have quite a few this year.) I don't have a picture of our welcome back gift but here is what I just finished.

Our School Mascot is the Dragon and our school colors are green, blue, and yellow. I layered sand 
and then added a tealight. 
Tomorrow is our first official reporting day and then we'll begin a new journey. What is the verdict? Still undecided as of today but looking strongly like I will be full Kinder. I have actually been into my room for several days and spent hours upon hours organizing, unpacking, and reorganizing. Some very helpful friends have stopped by to check my progress and encourage me - thanks Nara if you are blog stalking tonight☺✌ I'm feeling pretty good and hoping tomorrow I can work on my bulletin boards.  Last year I had the campground theme and liked it so much that I'm going to do it again.  This summer while shopping I picked up some fabrics to use for a couple of special boards.  I'll post pics when I'm done.

Night all - many of you are just beginning your days but I'm turning in for the night.  Thanks for blazing the trail for those of us who begin school a little later☺

No comments:

Post a Comment