HomeAboutContact

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And the Winner is....????

So I'm back from my vacation to the states and have just under two weeks before reporting to work!! (the nail biting begins)  Sadly I still have no definative answer yet as to what I will be teaching this next school year.  (even more nail biting) For the last three years I have been in first grade.  With Kinder numbers on the rise and the new introduction of smaller class sizes, I was to assigned to Kindergarten this year.  Unfortunately new data shows they may not have as many as they thought and I may be back in first.  At this point I wouldn't care so much but I would like to know so I can begin planning!  (nails are officially gone:( )

The government sends me back every two years and this summer I got to go shopping at teacher stores!  (Of course seeing family topped that but shopping was a close second!!)  My poor mother, bless her heart,  had to wait and help entertain the baby as I took my time afraid to miss something:)  I spent a pretty penny thinking I was going to Kindergarten.  Yes many can be adapted to use in first grade but I just wish I had known then that plans would change so I could have been more selective in my shopping.  It was great fun though!!  I'm so excited to get to use many of the things I bought though I am still waiting for their arrival in the mail.  It's like Christmas early!!

Hopefully they will make a decision this week and as I had to tear down my first grade room and all my things were moved to a new room - I am hoping the Lord (and Admin) see fit to leave me there.  We have more days of training and meetings our first week back that take away from the time I will have to set up my room.  It won't matter if I am in Kinder as the kids begin later but I am in first - I'll be in a panic!  Prayers please for a speedy positive decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment